“I do my best to make the best dog documentaries, please Subscribe to the channel! ”
The Bullmastiff is a stout and fearless family guardian. A great dog for the home. If you’re considering this vigilant breed as a pet here are five things you should know.
5. The bullmastiff is a dog of great strength, endurance, and alertness; powerfully built but active. The foundation of the breed is 60 percent English Mastiff and 40 percent original English Bulldog.
4. The Bullmastiff are a large working dog bred in England and used as estate guardians. Work that is still in high demand even if your estate is a small home and your grounds are a yard. The Bullmastiff is one of the canine world’s best home protectors.
3. Bullmastiffs coat comes in three colors, brindle, fawn, and red. The fawn can vary from a light brown to a dark reddish brown. Red can range from light red fawn to a dark rich red. Brindles are stripes overlaid a red or fawn. With the allowance of some white markings on the chest.
2. Bullmastiffs keep growing until about the age of three and a half. Because of this fact it is important to maintain your Bullmastiff at a healthy weight and be ware not to stress to joints and it’s skeletal structure.
1. While no specific training is needed to teach a Bullmastiff to guard and protect you and your property, socialization and some training will make your Bullmastiff a more effective and discerning guard dog. Which is bad news for would be intruders and should be good news for the mailman.
There you have five good things anyone considering owning a real american pit bull terrier should know.